Monday, July 21, 2014

Silk Splash #1 and #2


Silk Splash #1
Hand painted silk, hand dyed cotton, one commercial print, ink, fused onto batting and wrapped around a cradled wood panel. 10x10x1" $100 Email me. I've been saving this piece of hand painted silk for ages, and never could figure out how I wanted to use it, until now. It was painted with Jacquard fabric paints, and it is a medium weight silk habotai. 






The back side of a cradled wood panel.

Silk Splash #2
Hand dyed cottons, hand painted silk, one commercial print, ink, fused onto batting and wrapped around a cradled wood panel. 12x12x1" $100 Email me.






3 comments:

  1. Hey Mel, it's mighty quiet in here.....where are you? Hope that you and Dave are off somewhere playing with the boys. Its been rainy here on the eastern side of the Appalachians, but everything is soooooooooooo green and I haven't had to water at all this summer. My plants which have been neglected for the past year look like they are on steroids...HUGE hostas and lillies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those style and design are very good and interesting.The combination of silk splash 1 and 2 are really awesome and creative.
    Nice graph. Thanks for sharing this thing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com