Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Something Cool

Something Cool
Acrylic, collage, stamping, ink, watercolor paper mounted on cradled wood panel, 9x12x1".

The title? Call it wishful thinking, but is has been too hot to walk the dawgs until after 7 pm. Imagine how unhappy they are. But last night we got that thunderstorm that was predicted and it will be only in the 80's today and so lovely.
I might be ripping out the dilapidated squash and cucumber plants today, if I get ambitious, as they are past their prime and have the bad uglies.
 
 These shapes were Gelli prints made with a mask, ala this video from
Jane Davies.
$100 Email me.
After this painting I did a little rearranging of the studio and now I can do more than just paint in it.
Woowoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melody!
    I follow your blog for a long time. I admire your works, textiles and paintings, and especially your creative freedom.
    Carmina
    Bucharest, Romania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artikel yang sangat menarik, terima kasih gan :D

    Agen Bola

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com