Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mitered Mobius

Back -------------------------------------------------Front
Now I am really happy. This knit combines the three things I have been designing all into one piece. The Baktus scarf which is knit in garter ridges, the Moebius, and the Mitered Diamond Neckwarmer.
Directions are the same as the Mitered Mini Neckwarmer EXCEPT that I used DK weight yarns and size 6 needles. The neck covering part is much, much longer and would have been even longer, if I hadn't run out of the magenta colored wool.
This is just what I have in mind to keep my neck and shoulders warm this season. I hope you'll give it a whirl, and send me pictures.

8 comments:

  1. That is so totally cool! Makes me wish that I could knit & that it wasn't 95 degrees today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently found your blog (from Guzzisue's page) - this is just gorgeous and tho I haven't knitted for years, I think you've just solved my Christmas present problem - many thanks and looking forward already to your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks lovely, soft and warm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I am going to have to make one of these....after the baby blanket...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous! These are my favourite colours and I adore modular knitting too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! It is such a pleasure to read your blog and see your creations! Love the colors and the design! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you so much for sharing such a fantastic pattern.
    Im going to knit this for my friends for Christmas!
    Your amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:58 PM

    It is able of devastating competitors absolutely or
    simply self-discipline them without having to create
    excessive damage as might be necessary in the case of
    protection and law enforcement. So when one is out for purchasing
    your MMA gear, do ensure to include these mats.

    A team from the future, The New Breed was then sent from
    the year 2002 to destroy Lazer-Tron.

    Stop by my homepage ... what muscle is most used in arm wrestling ()

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
So nice of you to drop by. I love your comments, and if you would really like a reply, please email me at fibermania at g mail dot com